It has been an exciting first half of the year here at The Improve Group as we welcomed several new employees! We continue to see growth in our work and in our clients’ needs - and this new cohort of IG-ers brings exciting new talents and experiences that will help meet those needs. Please join us in welcoming:
- Associate Consultant Brita Blesi. Brita has a background in psychological assessment and testing, including most recently at Aeon. She is passionate about making evaluation accessible and inclusive.
- Associate Consultant Ashley Boat, who brings a strong background with programming around youth, public health, and education. Ashley will focus much of her time on the Olmstead Quality of Life Survey project.
- Assistant Consultant Colleen Casey, who is a familiar face in our office and to our Olmstead Quality of Life Team. We are excited for Colleen to contribute to various projects after serving as an invaluable project coordinator for the Olmstead project since 2014.
- Office Manager Jacqueline Frazier. Located at our front desk, Jacqueline warmly welcomes our visitors and clients. She brings an upbeat attitude as she responds to employee needs and strategizes about how to make our office a happier, healthier place.
- Managing Consultant Moira Gaidzanwa. Moira brings 25 years of experience in research, financial analysis, and evaluation, including 15 years with the Family Housing Fund.
- Associate Consultant Isabel Marsh. Isabel brings a diverse background of working across sectors here and in her native country of Colombia, including for universities, nonprofits, and government agencies.
- James Randle, who serves as IG’s first-ever Employee Engagement and Development Director. The hiring of James represents and strengthens IG’s longtime focus on staff professional development and satisfaction. James brings years of experience in human resources across industries, including healthcare and technology.
- Associate Writer Alyssa Scott. Alyssa brings a vibrant background working in communications and storytelling, including at jabber logic, The Arc Minnesota, and Girl Scouts River Valleys.
Read more about our new staff members on our staff page!