Brings to the team
- Problem-solver with advanced analytical skills
- Expertise in experimental, quasi-experimental, and longitudinal study designs
- Creative data collection expertise including observational and physiological data
- Detail oriented with strong data visualization skills
- Department of Human Development at Colorado State University, Research Consultant (2016-2018)
- Department of Family Studies at University of Minnesota, Graduate Research Assistant (2014-2017)
- Kid’s College English Language Institute South Korea, English Teacher (2011-2012)
- Teach for America, Fourth Grade Special Education Teacher (2009-2011)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Family Science (Specialization in Prevention Science), University of Minnesota
- Master of Public Health (Specialization Community Health Promotion), University of Minnesota
- Master of Science in Education (Specialization in Special Education), Hunter College of City University, NY
Beyond the Bio
Ashley is a self-proclaimed foodie who enjoys baking sourdough bread and making her own pasta. On the weekends you can find her running around the many Minnesota lakes and taking her French Bulldog, Kimchi, to the dog park with her husband. She is also an avid supporter of the Twin Cities improv comedy and theater scene.
I love evaluation because… I enjoy helping mission-driven organizations be as effective as possible!