What makes The Improve Group a great place to work
- You have the opportunity to immerse yourself in a culture that is driven by our core values: Joy, Excellence, Thoughtfulness, Collaboration & Inclusiveness, Innovation & Creativity, and Building a Better World
- You have the opportunity to work with mission-driven organizations to make a difference.
- Flexibile and fun work environment
- Recipient of 2012 and 2014 Best Places to Work Award by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
Quarterly Informational Sessions
- Learn about The Improve Group and the work we do
- Hear what traits contribute to being a successful evaluator
- Q&A session with other evaluators and a team from The Improve Group
Check back to this page in a few weeks for an update on when we will be holding our next informational session.
Internships that provide the opportunity to gain exposure to the field of evaluation
- Summer and school-year placements
- Offering a rich experience that matches your interests to our work
- Gain experience in the field and learn alongside our awesome team of evaluators
The Improve Group is committed to providing a positive learning experience through our internship opportunities. Typically, these opportunities are posted as they are available and relate to our project work and business initiatives.
Current Position Openings
For career or internship inquiries contact Amy Lon, Sr. HR Coordiantor: firstname.lastname@example.org