What makes The Improve Group a great place to work
- You have the opportunity to immerse yourself in a culture that is driven by our core values: Joy, Excellence, Thoughtfulness, Collaboration & Inclusiveness, Innovation & Creativity, and Building a Better World
- You have the opportunity to work with mission-driven organizations to make a difference.
- Flexibile and fun work environment
- Recipient of 2012 and 2014 Best Places to Work Award by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
Interested in a career in evaluation?
Join us for an upcoming panel discussion! Our panel will be hosted by Leah Goldstein Moses (our founder and CEO) and will feature the experiences of Imee Cambronero (Minneapolis Foundation), Sarah Lindeman (Neighborhood House), Erica Orton (Bush Foundation), and Karissa Propson (The Improve Group).
The panelists will present their evaluation career journeys then field questions from the audience. So, come prepared with your burning questions - Thursday, April 25, from 4:30 - 5:30 pm at The Improve Group's office!
Internships that provide the opportunity to gain exposure to the field of evaluation
- Summer and school-year placements
- Offering a rich experience that matches your interests to our work
- Gain experience in the field and learn alongside our awesome team of evaluators
The Improve Group is committed to providing a positive learning experience through our internship opportunities. Typically, these opportunities are posted as they are available and relate to our project work and business initiatives.
Current Position Openings
- Director of Consultant Growth and Development (Application Deadline: July 8)
Learn more and apply at our Workforce Center!
For career or internship inquiries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.