What makes The Improve Group a great place to work
- You have the opportunity to immerse yourself in a culture that is driven by our core values: Joy, Excellence, Thoughtfulness, Collaboration & Inclusiveness, Innovation & Creativity, and Building a Better World
- You have the opportunity to work with mission-driven organizations to make a difference.
- Flexibile and fun work environment
- Recipient of 2012 and 2014 Best Places to Work Award by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
Interested in a career in evaluation?
The Improve Group hosts evaluation career informational events on a quarterly basis. These events provide more information about working at The Improve Group, as well as genreral information about careers in evaluation.
Our next career informational event will be scheduled in the coming weeks! Subscribe to our e-newsletter to get the latest updates for when these sessions and other career opportunities become available.
Internships that provide the opportunity to gain exposure to the field of evaluation
- Summer and school-year placements
- Offering a rich experience that matches your interests to our work
- Gain experience in the field and learn alongside our awesome team of evaluators
The Improve Group is committed to providing a positive learning experience through our internship opportunities. Typically, these opportunities are posted as they are available and relate to our project work and business initiatives.
Current Position Openings
- Summer Internship (Applications due 5/23/18)
For career or internship inquiries contact: email@example.com.