What makes The Improve Group a great place to work
- You have the opportunity to immerse yourself in a culture that is driven by our core values: Joy, Excellence, Thoughtfulness, Collaboration & Inclusiveness, Innovation & Creativity, and Building a Better World
- You have the opportunity to work with mission-driven organizations to make a difference.
- Flexibile and fun work environment
- Recipient of 2012 and 2014 Best Places to Work Award by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
Quarterly Informational Sessions
- Learn about The Improve Group and the work we do
- Hear what traits contribute to being a successful evaluator
- Q&A session with other evaluators and a team from The Improve Group
Check back to this page in a few weeks for an update on when we will be holding our next informational session.
Internships that provide the opportunity to gain exposure to the field of evaluation
- Summer and school-year placements
- Offering a rich experience that matches your interests to our work
- Gain experience in the field and learn alongside our awesome team of evaluators
The Improve Group is committed to providing a positive learning experience through our internship opportunities. Typically, these opportunities are posted as they are available and relate to our project work and business initiatives.
Current Position Openings
- Position Opening: Chief Operating Officer
- Position Opening: Senior Research Analyst
- Position Opening: Summer 2017 Internship Program
For career or internship inquiries contact Amy Lon, Sr. HR Coordiantor: email@example.com