What makes The Improve Group a great place to work
- You have the opportunity to immerse yourself in a culture that is driven by our core values: Joy, Excellence, Thoughtfulness, Collaboration & Inclusiveness, Innovation & Creativity, and Building a Better World
- You have the opportunity to work with mission-driven organizations to make a difference.
- Flexibile and fun work environment
- Recipient of 2012 and 2014 Best Places to Work Award by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
Interested in a career in evaluation?
The Improve Group hosts evaluation career informational events on a quarterly basis. These events provide more information about working at The Improve Group, as well as genreral information about careers in evaluation.
Subscribe to our e-newsletter to get the latest updates for when these sessions and other career opportunities become available.
Internships that provide the opportunity to gain exposure to the field of evaluation
- Summer and school-year placements
- Offering a rich experience that matches your interests to our work
- Gain experience in the field and learn alongside our awesome team of evaluators
The Improve Group is committed to providing a positive learning experience through our internship opportunities. Typically, these opportunities are posted as they are available and relate to our project work and business initiatives.
Current Position Openings
- Associate Writer (Deadline: December 15, 2018)
- Associate Consultant
- Senior Consultant
- Managing Consultant
For career or internship inquiries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.