Business Operations Manager
As Business Operations Manager, Jessica keeps The Improve Group office running smoothly. This includes overseeing all things finance, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, staff payroll, and project budgets. Jessica has proven abilities in Excel and other applications for financial and management reporting, and supports staff use of helpful project management tools. Jessica also serves as the contact for The Improve Group’s vendors, including related to our IT provider and our office space lease. She monitors daily operations and addresses issues as they arise—and is often colleagues’ go-to when they don’t know whom else to ask! On a strategic level, Jessica applies her financial acumen and understanding of the organization to ensure business functions align with our strategic goals and to create, monitor, and analyze our organizational budget. Jessica’s aptitude for financial and accounting skills and in-depth knowledge of the organization make her a perfect fit for The Improve Group team.
Brings to the Team
- Extensive finance and accounting experience
- Leadership in adopting and implementing new tools and technology
- Responsiveness and dependability
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- An approachable attitude
- The Improve Group, Business Operations Manager (2020 – present)
- The Improve Group, Accounting Manager (2017 – 2020)
- Prescott School District, Accountant/Bookkeeper (2016 – 2017)
- The Improve Group, HR/Senior Finance Coordinator (2011 – 2016)
- GMAC ResCap, Project Coordinator/Executive Administrative Assistant (2008 – 2010)
Beyond the Bio
Outside of The Improve Group, Jessica enjoys spending time with her family boating, fishing, rocking out to music, and playing video games. She has a passion for music and loves to sing.