What makes The Improve Group a great place to work
- We are committed to equity, and our work is guided by our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion principles that inform what we do and how we do it.
- We are committed to organizational learning and collaboration, emphasizing opportunities for your individual growth and development. We will provide you with the training you need to succeed!
- We offer a flexible work environment, which includes unlimited PTO, flexible work schedules, and a hybrid model that allows employees to work mostly remote from any location in the U.S.
- You have the opportunity to be challenged every day, make a meaningful impact on the world, and define the future of evaluation.
Hear what our team members appreciate about working at The Improve Group:
Interested in a career in evaluation?
Evaluators come from many sectors—anything from research, to education, to training. What's essential is that you carry analytical skills and knowledge about social and community issues. As an evaluator, you will apply these skills to help clients understand more about their programs or organizations, how they can best do their work, and ways to improve outcomes for the people they serve.
While every project varies, you will generally go through a process of asking questions, gathering information from communities, and interpreting what you learn to inform recommendations for positive change. If you're new to the field but carry these types of skills, we can provide the training you need to succeed!
The Improve Group occasionally hosts community events and panels for providing information on careers in evaluation. In addition, we occasionally host interns at our office. Subscribe to our newsletter for up-to-date information on these evaluation career opportunities!
Current Position Openings
We looking for a Managing Consultant to join our team! Learn more about the position and apply in our WebHR portal below:
Internships that provide the opportunity to gain exposure to the field of evaluation
- Summer and school-year placements.
- Offering a rich experience that matches your interests to our work.
- Gain experience in the field and learn alongside our awesome team of evaluators.
The Improve Group is committed to providing a positive learning experience through our internship opportunities. Typically, these opportunities are posted as they are available and relate to our project work and business initiatives.
For career or internship inquiries contact: email@example.com.