The Improve Group practices our organizational values by partnering with other mission-driven organizations to develop new strategies, deepen impact and ultimately achieve their missions.
Through our Pro Bono Initiative, we offer expert evaluation, research and strategic planning services to organizations that have limited financial resources and are working to foster resilient, equitable and thriving communities. We provide pro bono services to partner nonprofits, community organizations, international non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and private companies working to make a positive social impact.
We offer pro bono support to new clients as well as current clients who may need to supplement their existing project budgets. Our team can partner with your organization to meet your needs now—and help to build your capacity for the future.
Clients seek the following kinds of pro bono services most often:
- Designing surveys interviews, intake processes, or other tools used in evaluation
- Developing logic models and theory of change diagrams
- Creating evaluation plans
- Producing data-management or knowledge-management systems
- Analyzing and reporting on existing data
- Facilitating planning workshops or special trainings; coaching to set priorities or develop new strategies
- Researching emerging needs or new service models
- Preparing data for particular audiences (e.g., funders, stakeholders, general public)
- Building evaluation capacity among staff or other stakeholders
Do you have an idea for a pro bono project we can assist with? Are you a mission-focused organization or business working to make our world better? Please get in touch! We would love to have a conversation and learn more about how we might help!