IG shares evaluation tips and tools with evaluators and non-evaluators alike!
It’s almost that time of year again—fall conference season—and The Improve Group is preparing for a flurry of presentations and trainings. Building people’s evaluation skills aligns with our commitment to capacity building. We value this work because of the importance of equipping communities and organizations to navigate complexity so that they can make a sustained impact.
Want to learn some new evaluation skills? Join us at these fall events!
- Program Evaluation: How to approach program evaluation; ways to evaluate programs beyond the dollars, August 3, St. Paul, MN
- Evaluation Basics: What Evaluation is and How to Use It, September 9, St. Paul, MN
- International Conference on Sustainable Development, September 18-20, New York City, NY
- Minnesota Council of Nonprofits Annual Conference, October 12-13, St. Paul, MN
- Minnesota International NGO Network IDEA Summit: October 14, Minneapolis, MN
- Evaluation for Grantseekers, October 20, St. Paul, MN
- Feedback Labs Summit, November 2-3, Washington, D.C.
- American Evaluation Association Annual Conference, November 6-7, Washington, D.C.
For more detail, see our Events page.
Hungry for even more evaluation training?
We need your input! We want to hear what evaluation concepts, topics and tools would be most useful to you in your work. Your feedback will help The Improve Group enhance our capacity building and training services. Please take our brief survey to let us know: