Brings to the Team
- Excellent writing skills adaptable to a variety of reporting styles.
- Creative data collection methods and strategic question design.
- Successful trainings and workshops for stakeholders to incorporate evaluation skills into their own programs or organizations.
- Critical analysis processes that hone in on key findings.
- The Improve Group, Managing Consultant (2017-present)
- The Improve Group, Senior Research Analyst (2016-2017)
- The Improve Group, Research Analyst (2012–2016)
- University of Minnesota–Twin Cities, Graduate Economics & Planning I & II Teaching Assistant (2012–13)
- Bridges to Learning, Program & Administrative Manager (2010–12)
- Ecole Primaire et Maternelle Bilingue Noula (Yaoundé, Cameroon), Organizational & Fundraising Consultant (2009–10)
- BA, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Master of Public Policy, Humphrey School of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota
- Graduate Minor in Evaluation Studies, Humphrey School of Public Affairs
Brings to the Community
- Minnesota International NGO Network (MINN), President of the Board of Directors
Beyond the Bio
Sara's eagerness to explore the world and new cultures continues to drive new trips abroad. Still, she has found joy in the simplicity of learning to garden, trying new recipes and learning how to fix things without breaking them more now that she and her husband are homeowners.