Nick utilizes a psychology lens in his work at The Improve Group, with heavy consideration given to how research populations, participants, and stakeholders could benefit most from each project. He has experience with all stages of the research process—from design and data collection, to quantitative/qualitative analysis and sharing results. His passions gravitate toward topics in education, youth development, and the environment, and he is excited to take on the many projects that align with The Improve Group’s values.
Brings to the team
- Creative approach to foster useful evaluation designs, methods, and results.
- Mindful communication to facilitate strong stakeholder relationships.
- Organizational Development training and background.
- Collaborative working style with a flexible and adaptive attitude.
- The Improve Group, Research Analyst, (2017-present)
- University of Wisconsin- Stout, Evaluation Teaching Assistant, (2016)
- Valley Popcorn, Research Consultant, (2016)
- West Central Wisconsin Community Action Agency, Evaluator, (2015-2016)
- Pacon Corporation, Human Resources Intern, (2015)
- Master of Science, Applied Psychology, University of Wisconsin- Stout
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, University of Wisconsin- LaCrosse
Beyond the Bio
- Beyond the Improve group, you’ll most likely find Nick enjoying the outdoors. Whether it is camping with friends, playing tennis, or snowboarding during the winter months, he is always up for an outdoor adventure.