Brings to the Team
- Facilitating marketing strategies for organizational growth and development.
- Skills in navigating and responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Social media acumen to support company blog, newsletter, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter pages.
- Dedication to discover potential projects and new clients
- Ensuring a unified company brand is established and carried
- Reliable assistance in multiple client projects.
- The Improve Group, Marketing & Communications Assistant (2013–present)
- Apple Inc., Retail Specialist (2013-present)
- The Improve Group, Marketing & Communications Intern (2012-2013)
- Children's' Cancer Research Fund, Marketing & Communications Intern (2012)
- The Improve Group, Data Entry Intern (2010-2012)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota, Temporary Employee (2010)
- BA, Communications Studies, University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
Beyond the Bio
Dan is passionate about new technologies, exploring opportunities to try new things and spending time with his friends and family. In addition to his work, he has a remarkable enthusiasm for music and pretty much anything that has to do with football and basketball.