Brings to the Team
- Facilitating marketing strategies for organizational growth and development.
- Acumen to manage and support organization's digital presence - website, newsletter, and social media.
- Drive to connect, build, and maintain relationships with organizational partners.
- Dedication to discover potential projects and new clients.
- Ensuring a unified company brand is established and carried.
- Skills in navigating and responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Reliable commnunications assistance for multiple client projects.
- The Improve Group, Marketing & Communications Assistant (2013–present)
- Apple Inc., Retail Specialist (2013-2015)
- The Improve Group, Marketing & Communications Intern (2012-2013)
- Children's' Cancer Research Fund, Marketing & Communications Intern (2012)
- The Improve Group, Data Entry Intern (2010-2012)
- BA, Communications Studies, University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
Beyond the Bio
Dan is passionate about new technologies, exploring opportunities to try new things and spending time with his friends and family. In addition to his work, he has a remarkable enthusiasm for music, sports, and cooking.