Brings to the Team
- Proven skills in data collection protocol development and evaluation design (e.g., focus groups, interviews, surveys).
- Experience in a variety of data collection methods.
- Expertise in qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- The ability to generate reports that are accessible to multiple audiences.
- The Improve Group, Senior Consultant (2017-present)
- The Improve Group, Research Analyst (2013–2016)
- The Improve Group, Evaluation Intern (2013)
- The Twin Cities Clean Cities Coalition, Clean fuels and Vehicle Technologies Intern (2011–2013)
- The Humphrey School of Public Affairs, Graduate Teaching Assistant (2012–2013)
- The University of Minnesota Department of Entomology, Research Assistant (2010-2012)
- MS, Science, Technology and Environmental Policy, Humphrey School of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota
- BS, University of Minnesota
Beyond the Bio
Outside of The Improve Group, Courtney enjoys exploring the Twin Cities, going out to eat, reading, travelling and cheering for the Green Bay Packers.