Our culture, work, and professional relationships with each other as well as with clients are driven by these values:
- Collaboration & inclusiveness
- Innovation & creativity
- Building a better world
Your contributions to The Improve Group
You will help leaders better serve their communities through:
- New information gathered through surveys, focus groups and other methods that are responsive to the diverse communities in which we work
- Qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Outreach and engagement of community members
- Facilitating groups to make decisions
- Presenting information through traditional methods such as presentations and reports or more untraditional methods such as online formats or community workshops
As an Analyst at The Improve Group, you will be actively engaged in a creative and collaborative team environment working towards deepening client insights as well as deepening their impact in communities around the Twin Cities, Minnesota, the country and internationally. Your level of leadership on the project team will depend on your experience and the project demands. At IG you will play an integral role in helping clients and stakeholders build a better world.
- Technical skills related to evaluation, research and strategic planning: research design, data analysis, interviewing, data visualization and group facilitation
- Interpersonal and situational skills related to the communities in which we work: tailoring methods to specific community contexts; ability to communicate effectively across cultures and contexts
- Management and leadership skills related to consulting: completing tasks on time; forecasting deadlines and potential challenges to work plans; ability to manage multiple priorities
The total compensation package includes a base salary starting between $47,476 - $67, 980; profit sharing, health, dental and life insurance, employer-matched 401K, PTO, and paid holidays.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Related masters’ level or other post-graduate degree preferred
- Experience showing significant contributions to and increasing responsibility within evaluation, community based research projects and/or strategic planning
- Proven ability to thrive and perform in a fast-pace environment with multiple projects and successfully adapting to changing project needs, processes and priorities/goals.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with people who are involved in our work - from clients to partners to community stakeholders - with sensitivity, tact, discretion, and professionalism.
- Second language fluency highly desired, but not required.
- Must be available to travel on average once per month throughout the calendar year
- Must be currently eligible to work in the United States and have a valid driver’s license.
How will we know you are a good fit?
We intend to carefully review applications, and need sufficient details from candidates in order to determine who is a good candidate for an interview. To apply please provide:
- A cover letter explaining how your prior work has prepared you for this position
- A detailed resume or CV
- A relevant work sample of up to 6 pages (can be an excerpt of a longer document) with a cover page describing the project and your role in creating the work sample.
How to apply:
Review of applications will begin on August 15th, 2016 and will remain open until the position is filled. Submit application packages to HR@theimprovegroup.com.
Learn more about The Improve Group at http://www.theimprovegroup.com/about
The Improve Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that we will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard for race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, politics, or veteran’s status. This policy affirms The Improve Group’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all vestiges of discriminatory practices that might exist. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.