Brings to the Team
- Strong background in evaluation planning, design and project management.
- Commitment to collaboration and engagement with stakeholders to discover and meet their specific evaluation needs.
- Comprehensive knowledge of data collection methods and analysis approaches needed to answer complex evaluation questions.
- Experience evaluating a broad range of topic areas.
- Awareness of the challenges and opportunities organizations face when making programming decisions and incorporating evaluation into their work.
- The Improve Group, Director of Consulting (2017–present)
- The Improve Group, Research and Evaluation Director (2013–2017)
- The Improve Group, Senior Research Analyst (2012–13)
- The Improve Group, Research Analyst (2010–12)
- University of Minnesota, Department of Organizational Leadership, Policy, and Development, Graduate Research Assistant (2009–12)
- University of Minnesota, Center for Early Education and Development, Graduate Research Assistant (2007–09)
- Minnesota Literacy Council, Program Coordinator (2002–07)
- Saint Paul Public Schools, Teaching Assistant (2003–07)
- BA, Mathematics and Management, Luther College
- Mini-MBA in Volunteer Management, University of St. Thomas
- MA, Educational Policy & Administration, Evaluation Studies, University of Minnesota–Twin Cities
- Ph.D., Organizational Leadership, Policy and Development; emphasis in Evaluation Studies, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
Brings to the Community
- Minnesota Evaluation Association, Program Committee
- Minnesota Evaluation Studies Institute, Advisory Board
Beyond the Bio
Stacy is currently completing her PhD and spends a good amount of time writing her thesis. When she is able to break away from her research, she is usually doing something active like hiking in a state park, kickboxing at the gym, growing vegetables in her garden or playing softball.