Brings to the Team
- A love of people and commitment to creating a healthy, vibrant workplace.
- A strong sense of organization and processes.
- A deep knowledge base of human resource management.
- Experience managing nonprofit organizations.
- Expertise in running a small business.
- The Improve Group (2008–present)
- Truly, Owner (2006–08)
- Alaska Women's Resource Center, Administrative Officer (1995–96)
- Alaska Women's Resource Center, Community Relations Manager (1994–95)
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Special Events Coordinator (1992–94)
- Northwest Arkansas Rape Crisis, Executive Director (1991–92)
- Washington County Prosecutor's Office, Victim/Witness Advocate (1989–91)
- BA, University of Arkansas
Brings to the Community
- Frassati Catholic Academy, Finance Committee Member
Beyond the Bio
Born and raised in Alaska, Samantha has an independent spirit that's part of the nature of all Alaskans. Growing up there was one giant adventure, she says. And she'd love to live off the grid at some point. Until then, she cares for her family and enjoys traveling as much as possible.