Brings to the Team
- Experience in national and international survey research.
- Knowledge of secondary analysis.
- Experience working in diverse contexts and sectors.
- Project management skills.
- Passion for social justice, especially racial justice and equity.
- A love for research design, problem-solving, and strategic thinking.
- Fluency in Spanish.
- Licensed Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI) Qualified Administrator.
- The Improve Group, Associate Consultant (2019-present)
- APM Research Lab at American Public Media, Research Associate (2017-2019)
- Human Rights Organizations Project at the Humphrey School of Public Affairs, Research Fellow/Project Manager (2015-2017)
- The Hubert Project at the Humphrey School of Public Affairs, Graduate Research Assistant (2014-2015)
- Public and Nonprofit Leadership Center at the Humphrey School of Public Affairs, Graduate Research Assistant (2014-2015)
- WorldTeach Bangladesh/Asian University for Women, Field Director (2012-2013)
- Master of Public Policy, Nonprofit Management and Global Policy focus, Humphrey School of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota
- Bachelor of Arts, Government and Politics and Spanish Language and Literature, University of Maryland
Brings to the Community
- Board member, Centro Tyrone Guzman
Beyond the Bio
Kassira loves to learn, and most of what she does is driven by questions that continue to arise as she learns more about the world. She loves to travel and read. She practices yoga and will be a certified yoga teacher as of June 2019. You can also find her at the bouldering gym, watching The Office on repeat, or exploring new restaurants and foods.
I love evaluation because … it combines many things I love: research, data, collaboration, creativity, and social justice.