Brings to the Team
- Passion for understanding processes, program logic, and how things work.
- A drive to deliver decision-makers the best information possible.
- Data visualization skills and experience.
- Attention to designing the right evaluation questions to guide data collection
- A knowledge of traditional and innovative survey design methods
- Analytical skills in both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Experience at managing different phases of evaluation projects.
- Mentorship and coaching for evaluators who are early in their career.
- The Improve Group, Managing Consultant (2017-present)
- The Improve Group, Senior Research Analyst (2010-2017)
- The Aurora Center for Advocacy and Education, Violence Prevention Education Coordinator (2002–2010)
- Bachelor of Arts, Individualized Studies (Gender, Spanish, and Social Work), University of Minnesota, summa cum laude
- Master of Public Policy (Advanced Policy Analysis), Minor in Program Evaluation, Humphrey School, University of Minnesota
- Additional studies: Digital art and design using Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Illustrator and InDesign), drawing and painting.
Brings to the Community
- Metropolitan State University (Department of Human Services), Community Faculty Member (2012–present)
- Minnesota Coalition Against Sexual Assault, Board Member/Treasurer (2008–2012)
Beyond the Bio
Jill goes after the stuff that will challenge her and make her mind and body strong. She does hot yoga (a reprieve for Minnesotans), runs just to listen to podcasts, and races – half and full marathons, 5ks, a triathlon. Her dream is to race on a global adventure team.