Brings to the Team
- Knowledge and training in research methods, including experimental and quasi-experimental designs.
- Skills in advanced statistics, like multi-level modeling (MLM), structural equations modeling, and psychometrics.
- Experience in program evaluation including formative evaluation, summative evaluation, and logic model development.
- Proficiency in data analysis software like SPSS, R, and MPlus.
- The Improve Group, Research Analyst (2017-present)
- University of Texas at El Paso Graduate School office, Graduate Assistant (2014-2016)
- University of Texas at El Paso Psychology Department, Teaching Assistant (2011-2013)
- Aangan Trust, Mumbai, Program Associate (2008-2010)
- Ph.D. in General Psychology (specialization: Legal Psychology), University of Texas at El Paso
- Master of Arts in Experimental Psychology, University of Texas at El Paso
- Bachelor of Arts, St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai, India
Beyond the Bio
Dilata is a new Minnesotan, having relocated after more than five years in Texas. She is currently discovering the joys of living here, like art crawls and farmer's markets.