Senior HR Coordinator
As The Improve Group’s Senior HR Coordinator, Amy brings a passion for improving organizational effectiveness through employee development and engagement. She gained extensive experience in human resource development through her years creating and maintaining HR departments for both corporate and nonprofit organizations. In her role here, she is working to improve organizational effectiveness through employee development and engagement, and diagnosing and solving HR challenges.
Brings to the Team
- Deep knowledge of HR compliance with a successful track record in leading organizations through challenging situations.
- Creativity and the ability to bring ideas to action.
- Skilled performance coaching with the ability to engage and empower employees toward professional growth and action.
- The American Swedish Institute, HR Generalist
- St. Stephen’s Human Services, Human Resources Manager
- RTC, Inc., Human Resources Generalist
- Lamex Foods, Inc., Human Resources Generalist
- United Plastics Group, Inc., Human Resources Manager
- Master of Arts, Human Resources Management, St. Mary’s University
- Bachelor of Science, Human Resource Development, University of Minnesota College of Education and Human Development
Beyond the Bio
Amy enjoys cooking, experimenting with new recipes that are sometimes edible, and of course movie night with family.